What should be paid attention to during the use of disposable endotracheal intubation
Disposable endotracheal intubation is not only a kind of medical supplies often used in hospitals, but also a kind of medical supplies standing by families. Do you know how medical gauze is used? What do we need to pay attention to in order to ensure the use effect? In order to help you solve this problem, Xiaobian made some analysis on it.
First, it is necessary to understand the patient's situation, and then pay attention to the following matters when applying disposable endotracheal intubation bandage:
1. First aid personnel must face the wounded and take a suitable position.
2. The wound must be covered with sterile gauze before using bandage.
3. When dressing, hold the bandage head in the left hand and the bandage roll in the right hand, so that the outside of the bandage is close to the part.
4. The lower part of the wound is upward, usually from left to right and from bottom to top.
5. The bandage should not be too tight to avoid local swelling or too loose to avoid slipping.
6. Medical staff should wear protective gloves before use. In addition, other items can be padded on the binding part.
Never underestimate the above! Disposable endotracheal intubation will directly contact the patient's wound, so we must treat it carefully.