Technical indexes and knowledge of disposable endotracheal intubation
Basic requirements for disposable endotracheal intubation:
Disposable endotracheal intubation base material is medical degreased endotracheal tube, which shall meet the requirements of yy0331-2002 standard. The intubation block shall be soft, odorless and tasteless; The intubation tube shall be folded flat without burr, exposed stubble and loose thread; Endotracheal intubation block can be divided into folded edge, non folded edge, flat shape, roughening, cutting, with and without shadow line. From the packaging, it can be divided into sterilized and non sterilized endotracheal intubation.
How to select disposable endotracheal intubation?
1. According to the purpose, the appropriate size can be selected according to the size of the wound;
2. According to the way of use, it can be used in the operating room with folded edges and development lines (mainly to develop under X-ray to avoid missing the body).
How to identify the quality of trachea?
Myth: the thicker the better
After cotton yarn is woven into cloth by air-jet / shuttle loom, the air tube block is degreased and bleached, cut and folded into the required size and thickness after drying, and then packaged. The thickness of the air tube is closely related to the number of layers and the thickness of the yarn.
Yarn index of air tube block
1. English count (NE) - at a given moisture regain, the multiple of 840 yards of 1 pound yarn length, that is, 1 pound yarn is just 840 yards long, which is 1 yarn and 1 pound yarn length is 21 × 840 yards long, the yarn fineness is 21, written as 21s. The British count is a fixed weight system, so the larger the count, the finer the yarn. British count is not the legal yarn fineness index in China, but it is still widely used in enterprises, especially in cotton textile industry.
2. Metric count (nm) - under the public moisture regain, the meter multiple of the length of 1G heavy yarn, that is, 1g heavy yarn is exactly 1m long, which is 1 (public) yarn, 1g heavy yarn is 200m long, and the yarn fineness is 200. The metric count is also a fixed weight system, so the larger the count, the finer the yarn. It is used in cotton textile and wool textile industries.
3. Tex number, also known as "number", refers to the gram of 1000 meter long yarn under the public moisture regain. It is a fixed length unit. The greater the gram weight, the thicker the yarn. It is often used to represent wool yarn.
4. Size (d) - also known as "denier" or "denier", it refers to the gram of weight of 9000 m yarn or fiber at a public moisture regain, such as 100D. It is also a fixed length unit. The larger the gram weight, the thicker the yarn or fiber. It is commonly used to represent chemical fiber filament, real silk, etc.
5. Count - one pound (453.5 g) of cotton is spun into an 840 yard cotton yarn, which is one yarn; Spun into 8400 yards is 10 yarns. If there are many yarns, the finer the yarn is, and the better the quality of cotton fiber is. There are 21, 32, 38, 42, 46, 60s / 2 and so on. S / 2 is the mark of double strand wire. The more the number, the better the quality.