How many of the five common types of disposable gastric tubes do you know?
Disposable gastric tube is a very important sanitary product, whether in the medical environment such as hospital or clinic, or in your own family. Do you know the different classification and precautions for the use of this product? The following compendium will give you a brief introduction:
1、 Classification of disposable gastric tubes
1. Traditional gauze: woven with medium coarse cotton yarn, with large mesh and sparse structure. After refining and degreasing, it has good moisture absorption and moisture resistance. The product is strictly sterilized under high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable for medical bandage or substrate of other materials.
2. Elastic bandage gauze is a gauze made of strongly twisted cotton thread or spandex cotton core yarn arranged along the left and right directions, as well as thick single yarn as weft, which is woven into plain weave. The elongation of the medical gauze can reach 50%, so it has a certain effect of hemostasis and blood stasis.
3. Gauze for wound (or non sticky gauze): cellulose acetate is added to acetic anhydride, esterified with a small amount of sulfuric acid, and spun into cellulose diacetate fiber. The disposable gastric tube has the characteristics of white, soft, fluffy, safe, non-toxic, tasteless, no skin irritation, etc.
4. Non woven gauze: the medical gauze blank adopts the water net stab consolidation method and is used after bleaching and disinfection.
5. Composite non-woven gauze: it is made of cotton mesh and synthetic fiber mesh through pressure. The mesh diameter of synthetic fiber mesh is 0.1-3 mm, which forms ripples through hot rolling to increase longitudinal elasticity.
2、 Precautions for use
1. When selecting disposable gastric tube, it is necessary to check the packaging label and product manual of the product. In this way, we can judge whether the product specification and the packing of gauze block are sterile or non sterile, and then purchase according to our own needs.
2. Disposable gastric tube is disposable and cannot be reused. If used repeatedly, it will cause wound infection, which is not conducive to wound healing.
3. In addition, check whether the disposable gastric tube is intact before use, and be sure to use it during the shelf life and .